The leading event for those in the arable sector, CropTec is the perfect place to learn, network and see some truly innovative technology and machinery. If you are heading to the event which runs from November 29 to November 30, here are five things to check out.
- Five knowledge transfer zones showcasing the latest advancements in water quality and quantity, smart farming, transforming food production and regenerative farming.
- Innovative technology on display including sprayer test drives, mechanical weeding demonstrations and new crop varieties.
- Panels of speakers across four seminars each day discussing how growers can access new markets, tackle crop nutrition in a challenging climate, creating bold arable thinkers and how to balancing crop protection and challenges of a changing environment.
- Opportunities to collect up to six Basis and six NRoSO points across the event by following the knowledge trail.
- Discuss industry developments and challenges with experts with over 150 exhibitors on site.