Farmers Guardian has once again teamed up with New Holland to bring you an opportunity to win the use of an Auto Command™ tractor for one year.
Plus the winner and nine lucky runners-up will win a factory tour for up to five people at Basildon, Essex - the home of the popular T6 and T7 tractors series.
The T6 range comprises seven models which produce between 119 – 173hp and is the tractor of choice for the mixed farmers, as well as contractors and specialist agribusinesses. The range includes three new Auto Command™ continuously variable transmission models for even greater efficiency and ease of use.
The T7 range models range between 171hp and 274hp. The T7 is perfect for both farmers and contracting operations, offering excellent performance and exceptional fuel efficiency. They are ideally suited to a wide range of farming tasks including field cultivation, high-speed transport and front loader activities thanks to exceptional manoeuvrability and versatility. Nine T7 models also features the Auto Command™ Transmission for maximum efficiency.
Both ranges are built in the award-winning manufacturing facility in Basildon, Essex, which celebrates in 2014 its fiftieth anniversary.
Once the winner is identified, the tractor model will be agreed together with New Holland to suit his/her needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The competition (Prize Draw) is open to residents (Age 21yrs or over) of the UK and ROI only, with the following exceptions:
- Staff and related persons of the CNH Group, Briefing Media Ltd and LAMMA Show Event Organisers.
- Staff and related persons of companies manufacturing or supplying products which compete with the CNH Group.
- Closing date for online entries is Friday 31st January 2014.
- Inclusion in the Prize Draw is subject to full completion of the online registration form.
- Entry to the competition will be possible through the use of the website: www.farmersguardian.com/nhcomp.
- Entry on the day/s of the event will be possible at identified sites around the LAMMA Showground.
- The draw to identify the winner will be made February 14th, 2014.
- The draw will be made by a panel selected by Farmers Guardian, CNH UK. Limited and LAMMA Show Organisers.
- The selection decision of the panel will be final. The winner will be offered the use of a New Holland T6 or T7 for one year.
- The exact prize specification will be chosen at the discretion of CNH UK Limited
- The winner will be responsible for the running costs of the tractor in use, as listed below:
- General running costs, including fuel, oils and additives.
- Routine servicing (in line with manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Items considered as normal wearing parts e.g. tyres and brakes.
- Repair costs not covered by the normal warranty terms and conditions.
- The products will be covered by the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- The winner will be responsible for insuring the tractor for the duration of the twelve month period.
- At the end of the period, the tractor will be returned to CNH UK Limited.
- No cash or other prize will be offered as an alternative.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive anything from Briefing Media Ltd or to have your data made available to 3rd parties, please write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator, Briefing Media Ltd, Farmers Guardian, Unit 4 Fulwood Park, Caxton Road, Fulwood, Preston, Lancashire PR2 9NZ, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If at any time you no longer wish to receive anything from CNH Group or to have your data made available to 3rd parties, please write to the Data Protection Co-ordinator CNH Group, CNH UK LTD, Cranes Farm Road, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3AD. Freephone 0800 64 111 111 or email EUNewHollandUKROI@cnh.com.